Full-Proof Tips for Improving Your Local SEO Rankings
Local SEO is a pressing priority for a smaller business that functions on a local/regional level, in comparison to national. On one hand, national SEO focuses on ranking in searches across the country and on the other hand, local SEO prefer appearing on search engine results page on a specific location. Local SEO strategy varies, and it basically relies on marketing your products, brand, and services to local customers and leads. Moreover, Google’s latest update on its local listings made the competition for webmasters incredibly intricate. Unluckily, there is no shortcut to perform; it basically means that every brand must depend on an excellent local SEO performance in mandate to obtain improved online visibility. Moreover, now SEO has to put twice the efforts if they want to attain the fruitful results since Google has made various revisions and alterations in the paid ads algorithm that directly impacts the organic results. Luckily, everything is not bad as search engines have made a few improvements in their local SEO campaign. These updates will help you to improve your organic search rankings and will make your on-page SEO game stronger. Nevertheless, don’t worry, we have curated the list of effective tips which will help you significantly in improving your SEO campaign.
Bottom Line, optimizing your Local SEO means more website traffic, conversions and leads since the strategy which your onboard SEO agency will design will be more relevant to your base of local customers. Also, it would help if you emphasize on specific local SEO dos, and by doing this, you will be able to take advantage of better rankings. Probably without local SEO, your business can lose out on a large amount of traffic. These tips will help to establish your very own dominance against companies that have auto-generated local listings or organizations that have already been in the game. Especially newly born startups and small organizations should try to show up locally since Google keep on coming with new updates, and it completely disrupts the strategies. So, without further ado, let’s dive in and have a glance at the local SEO tips for improving rankings.
Some Key Points To Optimize Local SEO
- Optimize Google listing, Business Profile: The best and most effective way to rank higher on Google Maps is by optimizing Google listing. Since it helps big time in gaining visibility in Google Search local results. So if you want to get access to your Business Profile for making optimizations, then for this you will need a Google My Business account that is associated with that particular profile. And once you fill in all of the requested information in your Google My Business account dashboard, then all of that information will be added up in your Business Profile. This will probably appear in Google Search local results, the Google Maps and Google Search Knowledge Panel. For optimizing your Business Profile on Google, make sure you follow the same:
- First of all, create a Google My Business account and after that, verify ownership of the business.
- Provide precise and up-to-date information.
- Include the brand logo, hours of operation, payment methods which you accept, mention the product or service you deal in, add organization images.
- Respond honestly to customer reviews.
- Publish numerous posts by announcing the launch of products, events and give special offers to your Business profile via the Google My Business dashboard.
- Refine your Local Keywords: Your keyword research should be relevant to local customers. For this, you can count on Google’s own Keyword Planner that will let you filter keyword searches based on location so that you easily get to know about the popular search terms for a given region. In a nutshell, it will help you to create a list of locally relevant keywords to target. After the keyword research, once you have them, you can use them to make appearances in your site’s copy, content and URLs. Also, mention region-specific landmarks and hotspots in your content.
- Utilize a Location-Specific About Us Page: If your business has more than one location in an area, then you should have your hands-on location pages. These location-specific pages should include Name, Address, Phone number, Testimonials, Promotions, Store Hours, Individualized descriptions and last but not the least Google Maps which should be attached to each location page. Also, pay extra attention when you are creating unique content for each separate page, particularly if you have multiple locations. If you have one particular location, then create an About Us page that focuses on local and relevant information.
- Take Full Advantage of Online Business Directories: If you add business name, address and phone number into these online business directories, it will help you to boost your local SEO. Basically, online business directories are websites like Yelp, MapQuest, Foursquare and YellowPages. Your company listing should include correct and right business name, address and phone number which should be consistent across all directories. Additionally, it consists of a backlink to your website and a detailed description of your business.
To Wrap It Up
No one knows when Google will introduce new features, updates on its search engine results page for local searches; therefore, you should stay on top of local SEO trends. Even if you implement actionable tips, it will help you to improve your local search rankings somehow. And if you have no idea how to cope up with these adjustments, then you can avail our services since we, at MagicByte Solutions, is well-known for taking the business to skyrocket heights.
MagicByte Solutions work-round the clock to get the client’s brand recognized on a global front. We channelize the digital efforts of brands to boost relevant traffic and to increase the visibility of the business on top search engines like Google and Bing. Our spectrum of digital marketing services helps the company to reach the right hands and new heights.